It’s been a few weeks since posting, caused by my last finished object taking longer than usual and being quite busy at work. Thankfully last weekend was pretty clear and I managed to finish Angela’s mittens and kick of two new WIPs! Will show off the mittens on Friday but meanwhile here’s what I’ve been working on this week.
You may remember my British Shorthair WIP and the Finished Product. There is a sleeping version of this cat in the Best in Class book so I’m giving that a go with the yarn I had left over. Finished all the individual bits and if I’m motivated enough tonight I may sew it all up!
The cat has been my couch project; the next birthday present has been my train project. I’m making a hat which will be the twin of a hat I crocheted earlier in the year but didn’t post about it.
That project started out life as a Big Button Slouch Hat. But after finishing the headband and starting on the slouch bit at the back I didn’t like it. What I really wanted to do was make a hat to match Ivy Wrists in the same yarn. So I ripped it back to the band and then worked to match that pattern for the slouchy bit at the back.
I’m still working on the band but when I finish this time I’ll definitely remember to take photos as evidence of the finished product!